Princess of Power

Where I talk about my home, my family and of course, my knitting.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I have finished so many projects recently...it’s given me a new found sense of purpose and accomplishment. Who cares if the house is a mess, I have a finished lace tank.

Here are some...



Fetching fingerless gloves. Destined to me a gift, I think.


Rolie Polie Olie sweater. This is the result of me asking Khalil, "what kind of sweater do you want me to make for you?". Remind me not to ask him that again. Also remind me not to do intarsia again.

Branching out scarf. Done in Garnstudio Alpaca, this is the softest and lovliest thing I have ever knit. I am so proud of myself. I made Lace! Now I have to decide to keep it or give it away.



Four washcloths and an altogether cleaner 3 year old.

Lotus Blossom Tank. In SWTC Bamboo. I love this colour and it was really fun to knit. It's a little disconcerting to have so much air conditioning around my belly, but the fit is amazing. I love the drape of this yarn.



This is a little tank I whipped up using 2 balls of Patons Decor. I'm happy with it.

And in the not knit category...


Handmade beaded stichmarkers. I used the prettiest beads for my stash of beads from when I used to call jewelery making my favorite hobby (before I discovered knitting). They are so pretty I just love to stare at them.

That's all. It's nice to have a bit of extra time to knit lately. I wish there was time for housework too though...

It's like my favorite saying, a spotlessly clean house is a sign of wasted time.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:39 p.m., Blogger Bezzie said…

    Love the RPO sweater! No way could I ever dream of attempting that! And I really like your stitchmarkers!! Cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home