Princess of Power

Where I talk about my home, my family and of course, my knitting.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Finished Projects Galore!!!

Okay finally I got off my lazy ass and photographed my recent finished objects. Here they are:

1 - Starsky sweater. I love this sweater and I am very proud of myself with how it turned out. I am getting the hang of this knitting thing... here are some pics including me in sweater in picturesque Whistler B.C.

2 - Tony’s never ending sweater. Finally finished. I started this baby in August 2005. Finally finished just before we went to BC. I was made to match Khalil's hoodie sweater that was finished in July 2005. Thankfully, Khalil's sweater still fits so was able to take a pic of the boys in their matching sweaters.

3 - Vacation Sweater. So named because I knit most of it while on my vacation in BC. On the plane, in Vancouver, in Whistler and in Victoria. I got the pattern here.


I have some other finished projects but I am not going to post pictures because they are Christmas gifts and I’d like to try to keep a surprise.....

But I will show you these...
My 3 -year old Khalil, is OBSESSED with Star Wars (Tony and I are very proud - he is already showing very advanced geeky tendencies). One day he asked me to knit him a toy and I came up with these Star Wars finger puppets. The idea was to make many more, which I will do, once my Christmas knitting is done. So far we have (from left)

Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé, Obi-Wan Kenobe and Mace Windu.
They are a big hit with little one and know I have to deal with daily "can you make more Star Wars finger puppets?"

Other than Christmas presents, right now I am working on the Swallowtail shawl. I am interested to see what this will look like off the needles and blocked, since right now it just looks like a tangled pink mess....



And finally, here is the little guy in his Halloween Costume - Price Philip from Sleeping Beauty. What a handsome young prince.




Ciao for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:44 a.m., Blogger Batty said…

    Oh, wow! I love the cardi! And the Star Wars finger puppets are to die for, I really, really want some.

    Want to know something weird? Tony looks a lot like my husband. Not twins or anything, but the similarity is amazing. It's the strangest thing.

     
  • At 12:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wot a most handsome knight....love all the sweaters and the hand puppets are fab

    Tony gets to look more like his dad every day

    Grams

     

Post a Comment

<< Home